The Butterfly Help Project
Since we open the Hotel Macun we are supporting the Butterfly Help project with our private and natural water source on 2’480m.
The Butterfly help project is a Swiss organization which is supporting the Nepalese Sherpa families and the reconstruction of School after the earth quick of 2015.
During the weekend from 16th to 18th of August the Hotel Macun will host Andrea Zimmermann and Norbu Sherpa who was guiding several expeditions to the Mount Everest.
Enjoy several activities and reach the heart of Nepal by discovering the high valued water source surrounded by a unique Alpine panorama.
Program & included services
charity weekend from 16th to 18th of August 2019
16 th August 2019
- 18:00: Welcome aperitive in the Lobby
- 19:00: Four course Menu Dinner cook by our chef Pirmin Lechner
- 21:00: Cinema time, The Sherpa does real heroes from Mount Everest
- 22:30: Question to Norbu Sherpa
Norbu is a original Sherpa from Nepal with a long experience of hicking to the Mount Everest he will share with you his experience and answer to your questions
17 th August 2019
- 09:00: Breakfast time!
- 10:30: Departure for a beautiful walk in the Vent Mountains to reach a Sherpa Camp
- 12:00: Lunch at the Sherpa Camp, close to our water source
- 15:30: Back to the Hotel where a beautiful Afternoon Buffet is waiting
- 19:00: Aperitive and opening of the Gala evening
- 20:00: Flying dinner around local and Nepalese flavors with Life Music
We are glad to welcome the life Music group Sonalp a well-known Swiss Etnofolk Music group with who you will travel around the world thru them voice and instruments.
18 th August 2019
09:00: Breakfast Time!
from 11:00: Brunch and end of the Butterfly weekend with Andrea and Norbu
Join a relaxing holiday with a charity and send us your request for that "Butterfly Help Project" charity weekend.
per person from € 344,15
We look forward to seeing you and say THANK YOU already!